October 16, 2018 @ 3:00 pm - 6:00 pm EDTRSVP NOW
1007 N Orange St
Wilmington, DE 19801 US
Did you know…
– Giving Tuesday brought in over $300 million for charities last year
– That number was a 64% increase from 2016
– Only 18% of American are aware of Giving Tuesday
This event is growing rapidly and has the potential to do so much more. Imagine how much more we can accomplish simply by increasing awareness! Make sure your organization is taking advantage of the opportunities available on November 27th by attending Getting the Most from Giving Tuesday.
In this month’s #TappSocial we’ll help you…
Jumpstart your Giving Tuesday by learning the benefits, planning ahead for challenges, and discussing how to implement a strategy to get the most out of the entire month.
On October 16, 2018 from 3:00-6:00 pm at The Mill Space – 1007 N Orange, St. Wilmington, DE and learn how to get the most out of Giving Tuesday for your organization.
WHAT IS #TAPPSOCIAL?
Wilmington’s ONLY monthly educational event and networking series, empowering nonprofit thought leaders to share innovative best practices through the latest advances in digital marketing and technology.
WHAT WILL WE COVER?
Our expert panelists will share their expertise on:
– How their organizations leveraged Giving Tuesday
– How to overcome common challenges
– Other organization examples of Giving Tuesday programs
– Practical advice on getting the most out of it
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
Fundraising professionals, nonprofit executives, staff, and supporters, and anyone who wants to learn best practices for fundraising success.
WHAT IS THE AGENDA?
Workshop, Networking & Happy Hour: 3:00 – 6:00pm